iPlugDim Wall Plug with dimming function
This describes the Z-Wave device iPlugDim, manufactured by Wintop with the thing type UID of
The iPlugDim supports routing. This allows the device to communicate using other routing enabled devices as intermediate routers. This device is also able to participate in the routing of data from other devices.
- The iPlugDim can be remotely controlled.
- The iPlugDim can be controlled by the push button on the front of the device.
- The iPlugDim ’s indicator light will indicate the status of the switch (ON or OFF).
- The iPlugDim can make a dimming function of the load.
Press and release the push button of the iPlugDim to switch on/off the load of socket, press and hold the push button to dim the load of the socket.
The indicator gives various statuses of the device as follows:
- Ready for learn mode: Indicator light blinks every second.
- Learn in progress (add): Indicator light blinks 2 times every second.
- Learn in progress (remove): Indicator light blinks 3 times every second.
- Learn mode success: Indicator light is on for second.
- Learn mode failed: Indicator light blinks 8 times fast.
- Make sure your Z‐Wave controller is in the right operation mode (include or exclude).
- Press and hold the push button for 4 seconds and release to start the inclusion or exclusion process
(indication mode: Ready for learn mode).
- (The product will start NWI automatically after unsuccessful normal inclusion)
The following table summarises the channels available for the iPlugDim -:
|Channel||Channel Id||Category||Item Type|
The brightness channel allows to control the brightness of a light. It is also possible to switch the light on and off.
switch_dimmer channel supports the
Dimmer item and is in the
The device has no configuration parameters configured.
Association groups allow the device to send unsolicited reports to the controller, or other devices in the network. Using association groups can allow you to eliminate polling, providing instant feedback of a device state change without unnecessary network traffic.
The device does not support associations.
|COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V1||Linked to BASIC|
Did you spot an error in the above definition or want to improve the content? You can contribute to the database here.