iPlugDim Wall Plug with dimming function
This describes the Z-Wave device iPlugDim, manufactured by Wintop with the thing type UID of
Wall Plug with dimming function
- The iPlugDim can be remotely controlled.
- The iPlugDim can be controlled by the push button on the front of the device.
- The iPlugDim ’s indicator light will indicate the status of the switch (ON or OFF).
- The iPlugDim can make a dimming function of the load.
Press and release the push button of the iPlugDim to switch on/off the load of socket, press and hold the push button to dim the load of the socket.
The indicator gives various statuses of the device as follows:
- Ready for learn mode: Indicator light blinks every second.
- Learn in progress (add): Indicator light blinks 2 times every second.
- Learn in progress (remove): Indicator light blinks 3 times every second.
- Learn mode success: Indicator light is on for second.
- Learn mode failed: Indicator light blinks 8 times fast.
- Make sure your Z‐Wave controller is in the right operation mode (include or exclude).
Press and hold the push button for 4 seconds and release to start the inclusion or exclusion process
(indication mode: Ready for learn mode).
- (The product will start NWI automatically after unsuccessful normal inclusion)
The following table summarises the channels available for the iPlugDim Wall Plug with dimming function.
|Channel||Channel Id||Channel Type UID||Category||Item Type|
Restore Last Value
Restore Last Dimming level on ON.
|Data Type||BOOLEAN||Default Value||true|
|Options||Restore Last Value (true)|
|Restore Full Brightness (false)|
The following table provides a summary of the configuration parameters available in the iPlugDim Wall Plug with dimming function. Detailed information on each parameter can be found below.
| Parameter | Description | |————-|————-|
Did you spot an error in the above definition or want to improve the content? You can edit the database here.